Raspberry Pi + Realsense: Git

So I finally get the chance to work on git more often.

before just working one the same laptop, or copy it to another like a noob.

Since Pi is not connected to the company network of files, and I dont have more usb sticks around, I use git now


I learned from Corey, with this playlist

So now my current workflow would be code on Win10 with pycharm test, and then commit, pull in Pi and then run it.

Why so complicated? because of security of my company does not allow tablet, phones to connect to my ip address, only pi can connect to them

I can only test locally, and also pi would be the final usage, the evaluate the performance, will be Pi

and I tried Thonny, VScode (Code-OSS) but not so smooth as I was doing on my original laptop, so I chose to work like this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. git init
this will start git all the status

2. .gitignore
I would say this is really handy, I used it and I won't have to delete all the test recorded files before commiting

like I put *.pyc, *.bag those files, or the whole folder bag, foto_log

the first two steps are setting up

Then the most of the time  I just put

git add .

then git commit -m "message"

then git push

on pi

git pull

debug

then back to commit

I just got my hands on git reset hard, since I messed up some of the configurations

this is not a full turtorial but rather a share of how I worked

Tutorials can be found already all over, just need to get the image of what key word can do what
and also the possibility is has, and look for it when needed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

專案簡介:深度相機的應用 從資料蒐集到資料應用 萬能的Python呀 請賜與我神奇的力量!

Contact Me!